8th ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BAZAAR
SHOP LOCAL – Sat., Dec 3rd, 10 to 4 pm, at the 8th Annual Christmas Bazaar at Dorchester Village Civic Center, 1804 Islands Highway, Midway, GA. It will be a one stop Christmas event – you can choose from a wide variety of handmade and unusual gifts for all the people on your Christmas list, get your picture made with Santa, and have lunch with us. We will be serving our delicious BBQ dinner for a donation of $10, dine in or take out.
APPLICATION FOR BOOTH RENTAL
Click on the link below to download the Application for Booth Rental.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AND RETURN WITH A CHECK OF $25 FOR AN INDOOR BOOTH OR $10.00 FOR AN OUTDOOR BOOTH, MADE OUT TO “DORCHESTER CIVIC CENTER.”
MAIL TO: POB 263, MIDWAY, GA 31320
CHRISTMAS BAZAAR BOOTH RENTAL RULES & POLICIES
- The Board of Directors of the Dorchester Civic Center, Inc. (DVCC) shall maintain complete control of facilities, and may, at any time, take any action necessary to protect these facilities.
- Booth reservation applications must be submitted to the DVCC Office.
- Booths are available as follows: Indoor booth: 2 tables provided, $25.00; Outdoor booth: no tables or shelter provided, $10.00.
- All applications must be approved by at the DVCC Board of Directors.
- Booth rentals provide for exclusive use of the specified area at the Center.
- Individuals reserving booths must be at least 21 years of age.
- Any theft, damage, or vandalism during course of use and clean up will be the full responsibility of person or persons signing contract and/or accepting use of facilities; and said damage, etc., must be rectified to the satisfaction of the Board of Directors.
- All sales are subject to permitting requirements, laws, and ordinances set forth by the county, state or federal government.
- DVCC will not be held responsible for any damage to equipment of any kind not owned by Dorchester Civic Center, Inc.